Happy New Year from all of us at Aura Landscapes!
You know the old saying: “New year, New me?” We are all guilty of making promises we don’t stick to. Have you promised to improve your garden area before? Why not make 2016 the year!
We want to help you ensure that you achieve your dream garden, so, here are our top tips…
- Dream – Take a good look at your garden. What does it need to be used for? Entertaining friends, as a playground for the kids or simply an area to relax and do nothing in?
- Budget – Look at how much you are able to spend on this project, remember that it may be a sizeable sum of money, but if it’s done right it should last a lifetime and increase the value of your house!
- Research Landscaping Companies – To ensure you don’t hire a rogue trader, make sure that you thoroughly research them, and make sure they have been checked and vetted. Look out for if they are Marshalls or APL registered companies, as this mean they will be checked regularly and you can be assured you will receive an excellent service. Try and gather about 3 quotes from different companies, so you can get a feel for what different landscapers can offer. When choosing a company make sure you don’t base your decision purely on cost, as cheaper quotes may mean cheaper products or unskilled landscapers
- Consider a design – Designs can really help you visualise your garden area or driveway.
- Sit back, relax and watch your new garden come to life.
- Use your garden as much as you can!
At Aura Landscapes, we offer services including; garden design, patio installations, driveways, fencing, artificial grass installation and much more!
Enquire today and book your free consultation with our Director, Mike, by either calling 02380434231 or emailing email@example.com.
So, start your New Year’s resolution today! Need some inspiration? Click here to view some of our recent projects.
We hope 2016 is a great year for you!
The Aura Landscapes Team