Landscaping and Garden Design, bespoke to you.
Aura Landscapes all started with our Director Mike. He’s worked in the landscaping industry for over 16 years and after completing his university degree in Architectural Technology, decided to start Aura.
Why? He wants to change the face of landscaping, and help home owners fall back in love with their outdoor areas.
Now, I’m not saying this has been easy. Mike has a wealth of knowledge and expertise of landscaping and interacting with customers, but had no idea how to run his business.
And that’s where I come in.
I’m Paula, also a Director at Aura Landscapes and Mike’s wife. At the time I was running my own sales business and didn’t know whether to join the Aura team.
However, it didn’t take me long to decide to come on board and I’ve never looked back since.
Watch the video below for more about how we can help you…
Aura Landscapes, award-winning Landscapers in Hampshire
- 3 x Association of Professional Landscapers Highly Commended Award Winners 2017
- 12 x Marshalls Regional Register Awards 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016/17
- Named as one of the top 100 Small Businesses in the UK 2016
- Houzz Best of Service 2017
- Association of Professional Landscapers Highly Commended Award Winners 2016
- Travis Perkins ‘Best Landscaper in the South’ 2015
- 11 x Marshalls Regional Register Awards 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Twice Marshalls National Highly Commended Award for Best Patio Transformation under 35m2
- Venus Award for Best Small Business of the Year 2014
- Entrepreneurs Circle Regional Award 2014 – Most Inspirational Entrepreneur
There’s a reason why we are chosen and recommended as a landscapers in Hampshire and the surrounding areas. It’s because we focus on three key areas, which we feel are a necessity for a customer just like you: